[mythtv-users] Those tasty Zotac boards

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:42:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Owen Townend<owen.townend at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is a bit bigger:
> 19.5 x 18.6 x 7 cm  vs  18.0 x 18.0 x 3.0 cm
>
> But given that for the same price you get a bigger hdd, an optical
> drive and a dual core proc it would be ideal if you can deal with
> the extra height.

I have a couple of those Aopen miniPCs and made a mounting bracket to
stick one on the back of my LCD tv, which is free-standing on a
cabinet.

You could do a similar setup with the asrock so long as you aren't
mounting the TV to the wall.  That at least eliminates the ugliness.
The advantage of the Aopen ones is that they have slot loading optical
drives, which is great when it is mounted on its side :)