[mythtv-users] Conflicts between QAM tuners & set-top box (DCH3200)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Jun 17 21:27:42 UTC 2009

Jeff Thurston <jthurston at skyline-ats.com> says:
> I guess I'll just leave it the way it is now

The (very, very, very nice) scheduler MythTV uses won't be able to
perform its magic if you don't let it. Having the scheduler auto-move
recordings between tuners as needed is a colossal godsend.

> since having to edit all the call signs so they match between
> sources/channels is almost as bad as not using scte65scan and
> editing xmltvid values.

Use MythWeb to edit all the callsigns at once.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array