[mythtv-users] Turn cable box off after recording

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:35:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Preston Crow
<pc-mythtv08a at crowcastle.net>wrote:

> I can detect the current
> power state over firewire, so I can reliably turn it back on when it's
> time to record.

What do you use to detect the current power state of the box over firewire?
I've been (half-heartedly) trying to do this for a while with no luck.  The
trunk version of 6200ch can toggle power, but ASAIK won't return the power
state (I don't believe this capability is in 0.21 stable).  Is there
something else I'm missing that does this?