[mythtv-users] HVR.-4000 not showing the HD channels

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Wed Jun 17 10:08:14 UTC 2009

Hey Guys.

I have a setup with 2 Hauppauge HVR-4000-HD DVB-S cards in.
Under normal use with the original HD-box from the provider everything
is working OK.
But when scanning on the HVR-4000 I cannot see any HD-channels and there
should be 16different channels with HD(DVB-S2).

So what Am I missing.
I've installeded the Latest v4l-dvb drivers, and every channels are
working JUST great - But No HD-channels.

I'm running 0.22trunk on ArchLinux - and everything is really running
great normal.
Have I totally and compoletly overlook a chapter somewhere about how to
see HD channels from DVB-S?

TIA