[mythtv-users] My road to HDTV

Timothy E. Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Tue Jun 16 18:45:41 UTC 2009

[snip]

Just FYI for anyone else reading this.

The Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro is *NOT* true 5.1 audio.

According to the Manufactures press kit neither the audio advantage micro
nor the audio advantaga amigo do 5.1 sound.  You must get the audio
advantage SRM for that.  Wish I had done that research before I bought
one....

Anyone need a small paperweight?