[mythtv-users] Graphite Theme Preview (.22/Trunk)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 05:37:58 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:04 AM, Nicolas Will <nico at youplala.net> wrote:

> I've had good results with RecordMyDesktop and OpenGL/Composited
> desktops, even in high-res. It captures in raw, then does the encoding
> when done.
>

> <http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/about.php>

You're right.  the last time I tried RecordMyDesktop it was a crashfest--
the results this time were much much better and yielded a much more
realistic view.  So, for your further enjoyment, a much more accurate
depiction of Graphite:

http://www.fecitfacta.com/graphite-preview2.ogv

I hope to have things out in a few weeks, assuming a few more hunks get
ported to MythUI and I keep up with them.

Robert