[mythtv-users] no audio after Nvidia driver install [SOLVED]

James Neff neffland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:41:41 UTC 2009

I fixed my problem.

This command did it for me:

/usr/bin/v412-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-audio-input=1

For me, setting the audio-input=1 and using the 1600's audio input.

I don't know why it couldn't get audio from the coax in line but it at
least now it works.

I still have a couple of other minor issues, like slow channel
changing, but at least my audio and video works and I can change
channels on my DirecTv STB via my 1600's IR blaster.

Thanks for this list.