[mythtv-users] DTV Transition

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:08:36 UTC 2009

Mostly complete but still problems.  Did a scan and mythfilldatabase after
checking schedules direct to enable all stations.
I have no schedule information for 6  (sub)channels:2.2, 11.3, 36.1, 60.1,
60.2, 60.3.

I get "NO DATA" listed in the channel listings and when I tune to the
station, the blue area shows no programming information.  The station comes
in fine.  When I tune to them with my 901, most have schedule information in
the guide.
(btw, I just ran mythfilldatabase again just to be sure)

Is this me or schedules direct?  I am in the SF Bay area.  If me, what
should I do?

Allen