[mythtv-users] Nuvexport, ffmpeg and x264 .mp4 fc10 issue - libx264 non monotone timestamps

Giacomo Shimmings giacomo_shimmings at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:14:38 UTC 2009

You're right - there is very little to explain the behavior except for one open bug ticket:

https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/roundup/ffmpeg/issue807
It suggests the issue is still open from earlier this year, and affects the same area of utils.c that your patch affected.
I have tried 2 minute mpeg samples from different uk freeview channels and all give me the same negative value when trying to transcode to h264.
Has anyone else had this error with the default packages from Atrpms or source builds?

MSN straight to your mobile - news, entertainment, videos and more.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/