[mythtv-users] DTV Transition

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Thu Jun 11 17:23:51 UTC 2009

If you knew the frequency* and transport you could presumably muck directly with the database values.

As far as I know, Channel Editor can't be used to change frequency and transport information once the channel is created. You get a screen that allows those values to be tweaked when you create a new channel, but not while editing an existing one. If anyone knows otherwise, please post here!