[mythtv-users] New system w poor quality picture

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:08:45 UTC 2009

Paul Gardiner wrote:
> Jim Morton wrote:
> > nowhere near as clean and clear as direct from antenna to TV. This
> is OTA only from an HD digital antenna.
>
> Excuse my ignorance: what's "an HD digital antenna"? Are there TVs out
> there that will take a direct connection to a satellite dish?
This is not exactly what I have but it's pretty close.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2253765&tab=summary

Maybe it is just a regular antenna with an HD sticker on it. But it
gives me 1080I and a better looking picture than I had with cable.