[mythtv-users] Adjusting Volume Levels on PVR-150

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Mon Jun 8 03:34:53 UTC 2009

John Nissley wrote:
> I am trying to figure out how to adjust the volume levels on the two
> pvr-150's I have.  I came across the v4l2-ctl --set-ctrl volume=50000
> which works nicely but after a period of time the volume level goes
> back to the default of 61952.  Is there any way to adjust the default
> volume for the PVR-150's so that my recordings are more even in volume?
>
> Thanks for the input.

You might be able to try going to setup in mythtv frontend,general,then
2 pages in adjust the sliders to a suitable level..
__________________________________________________I have looked at the sliders mentioned above but that appears to only affect the volume for the output when playing the video and not the input while recording.Any other ideas?