[mythtv-users] Problem with 1080i h264 video - video appears to be twice as long as it should.

Manuel McLure manuel at mclure.org
Fri Jun 5 04:05:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Manuel McLure <manuel at mclure.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:29 AM, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Luckily there is an easy workaround.  If you turn off the "prompt at
>> end of recording" feature then mythtv will play recordings all the way
>> to the end.
>
> That explains why my Ubuntu frontend plays to the end - I don't have
> that option set on that frontend, but do on my dedicated machine's
> frontend. Thanks for the tip!

Just confirmed that the workaround works for me as well on my
dedicated box. Thanks again! Now to put a nice 9400/9500 in the box to
get rid of the OSD glitches and the WAF will be back to maximum :)
--
Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel at mclure.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,