[mythtv-users] JYA - Question for you about mythcommflag from your VDPAU repo?

William william_munson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 23:59:51 UTC 2009

First off, thanks for  your help getting things set up and running. I
only have one issue left and its a fairly significant one.

The mythcommflag from your repo does not work for me. It either
completely segfaults or runs at a pace 10x normal for that machine and
ends up reporting either 0 or 130+ commercials. As a test, I set up my
normal desktop computer, which runs F10, with the stock mythbackend from
their repo and ran mythjobqueue on that computer as a slave. It has
correctly flagged all the programs. Unfortunately its not very powerful
and takes a long time to process a show.

For giggles, I renamed mythcommflag from your repo and copied over the
one from F10. It faults out looking for a .so module. Sorry, that was
last night and I didnt note the exact name.

Is this a known issue? What can I do about it? Can I do anything to help
troubleshoot it?

Thanks again!
William