[mythtv-users] skip back to previous commercial break marker

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:42:14 UTC 2009

I run the trunk. Until recently "Home/Q" would skip back to just AFTER
the previous commercial break marker. Now it skips to just BEFORE the
marker.

The result is that if you have auto commercial skip on, it skips back
and jumps forward almost immediately. I find this undesirable. I do run
with auto commercial skip on. and use HOME to correct a false positive
break marker (which regretfully is not that infrequent).

Was this change on purpose?