[mythtv-users] Lirc, Harmony 525 remote & SuSE 11.1

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:38:21 UTC 2009

> I don't know about the 525 in particular, so forgive me if I'm barking up
> the wrong tree here, but the module will depend on what kind of receiver you
> are using: through your capture card/usb/or serial.
> What are you planning to use as a receiver?

Good point. I have recently started using a Harmony 525 remote which I
am very pleased with. As you point out it doesn't come with a receiver
- I'm using a serial port IR receiver which originally came with a
Packard Bell remote that I'd been using for some time. It seems to
work very well with the Harmony 525.

Regards,
Phill