[mythtv-users] Myth SVN Trunk ebuilds for gentoo.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:25:47 UTC 2009

> These could easily be modified to point to fixes instead of trunk. If you
> ever wanted to move away from your current way of version tracking.

After I posted, I investigated this and I read your wiki. I am not
sure which method I like best. Your method is definitely less work
(although I have written a bump script to generate new ebuilds) and
gives you any svn rev but then it makes it more difficult to patch a
specific version and quickpkg would not let me make binary packages of
individual versions (for what that is worth..). I will think about
this in the future when I move to 0.22.

BTW, Thanks for making this public.

John