[mythtv-users] Channel guide order

Joel mythtv at ebel.mybox.org
Wed Jul 29 07:15:36 UTC 2009

Trivial question, but is the guide data always in reverse numerical
order on the frontend?  I don't remember it being this way before, but
to be honest, I've rarely looked at it, usually using mythweb, which is
listed in numerical order.  While I can appreciate that the channel up
button still goes up a channel when they are listed in reverse order in
the guide, it seems backwards from every other guide, including mythweb,
so it's confusing to look at.  Is this an option somewhere?

Joel