[mythtv-users] question/set top box

Srinivas Gowrisanker sgowrisanker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:12:46 UTC 2009

Hi Marc,

Here is how the connection is

coax from wall to stb to PVR150 (all using coax).
I signed up for schedules direct, did  a mythfilldabase (successful) but
when I try to watch TV I only get noise (no actual video).

So I cannot use coax? Only firewire?

How about not using stb at all? Straight from the wall to the PVR150.
My stb has s-video, series port, usb but no firewire.
My PVR only has s-video and coax

Any thoughts would be helpful. I will also search for the posts you were
talking about.

THanks
Jimmy