[mythtv-users] problem with Mythweb ebuild

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 23 05:01:25 UTC 2009

Hi All

This is for Gentoo users (I am using Drescher's overlay so it may be specific to
that)..

I am getting the following error when trying to emerge mythweb.. Have I done
something wrong here??
!!! Invalid or corrupt dependency specification:

getFetchMap(): 'www-apps/mythweb-0.21_p20744' SRC_URI arrows are not supported w
ith EAPI='0'

('ebuild', '/', 'www-apps/mythweb-0.21_p20744', 'merge')

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20744/branches/release-0-21-fixes/mythplugi
ns?old_path=%2F&format=zip -> mythplugins-0.21_p20744.zip

This package can not be installed. Please notify the 'www-
apps/mythweb-0.21_p20744' package maintainer about this problem.