[mythtv-users] MythTube

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Jul 20 12:32:05 UTC 2009

> I have mythtv installed from fedora repos (on fedora 9). I would like
> install Mythtube without install the source version of mythtv. It's
> possible?

I'm pretty sure the version of myth you would be running would be 0.21
fixes, and from what I see on the mythtube page on the wiki
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTube) it says "MythTube SVN version
(0.22), currently only exists for QT4/trunk." So I think the answer is
definitely no. You couldn't even do it if you had the source for your
distro...you'd have to do a complete upgrade to the trunk version
(which isn't always in a stable state, so you may have more issues and
may have to do more maintenance until it reaches its 0.22 release).

--
Ron
Ronald Frazier Photography - http://www.ronfphoto.com/