[mythtv-users] How to record everything all the time ?

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Mon Jul 20 01:13:56 UTC 2009

On 07/20/2009 01:57 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 07/19/2009 08:50 PM, Albert Graham wrote:
>> Anyway I record "wild card" everything ?
>
> Likely a "Match words in the title" without words (i.e. just the %)
> would work.  Though you'd likely be better off doing some less-generic
> ones first to allow more control over how things record.
>
> Mike
> _
The single rule works fine e.g. " program.catogory_type='movie' " works
fine, but
program.title LIKE '%' does not work ?

When I select the "TEST" button it does find all the programs it
"should" record, but when I select record (record at any time on any
channel" and "This recording rule is active" and "Don't match
duplicates" then "Save these settings" it does not add anything to the
Upcoming recordings ?

Is this a bug  or a safety feature ?

Albert.