[mythtv-users] How to record everything all the time ?

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Sun Jul 19 03:00:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have got got 12 dvb devices and would like to record every movie
everyday on every channel forever (unless previously recorded).

If the rule can be setup using mythweb that would be great.

Does anyone know how I can do this ?

I would also (secondary) like to record everything on every channel
everyday - I mainly want to do this to harden my system, for example,
for DVB-T (UK) I have a tuner dedicated to each of the six Muxes, with a
separate tuner for Live TV.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Albert.