[mythtv-users] Watching Analog Sources at multiple Frontends Simultaneously

Ben Eisemann ben at locojeeper.com
Sat Jul 18 15:49:48 UTC 2009

I've never tried this (always good to hear from someone trying to give you
advice... i know), but you set your frontends to display "LiveTV" recordings
within the recorded programs menu.  Then go to each front end and you will
be given a chance to watch (be-it a second or two behind actual live) the
same thing without having 100% control of the single capture card.

Hope that works.

God Bless,

Ben T. Eisemann
beisemann at gmail.com

Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse. -
Philip Yancey