[mythtv-users] compiling fixes r20651 doesn't detect ion cpu

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Thu Jul 16 23:55:37 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I've got one of those new Zotac ION boards with the Intel ION N330
processor.  configure errors with the "Your CPU was not detected
properly", but continues anyway.  Anyone know if this is fixed or have
any success compiling mythtv for this processor?  I've got SD and HD
working, but the h264 playback stutters and I think this is due to a
compile issue.  I get high cpu loads even on 720p material.  I
searched the MythTV trac site and Google, but came up with nothing.

Thanks.

 *** WARNING ***
 Your CPU was not detected properly:
   uname -m: i686
   uname -p: i686
 model name: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU  330   @ 1.60GHz
      flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm
constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts pni monitor ds_cpl tm2 ssse3 cx16
xtpr lahf_lm

 If you are using a recent checkout from
   http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv
 please e-mail the above to mythtv-users at mythtv.org
 With the subject "configure did not detect my cpu"