[mythtv-users] Remote Mythfrontend Problem

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:19:59 UTC 2009

> Is it possible the signal is too strong. I live about 8 miles away from Emly
> Moor, up on a hill near Holme Moss and I have line of sight to the
> transmitter.

I'd say it would be possible to have too strong a signal, certainly on
my analog TV I found putting in an attenuator removed the hazy
diagonal lines across the screen that I had on some channels.  Having
said that I don't have problems with the same signal going into my
Nova-t DVB cards so maybe they're more tolerant.