[mythtv-users] Future Graphite Theme Updates

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:48:17 UTC 2009

Hello All,

While I will continue to keep the lists apprised of changes to
Graphite, I wanted to let you all know that I will also be using its
new home to share updates, located here:

http://www.fecitfacta.com/Graphite/

Note that after some thought, I have added a donate link to the page.
If you enjoy Graphite and feel that it has added something to your
experience with trunk (or adds something to the forthcoming .22),
please consider donating something.  I will be putting all donations
towards my fundraising for Team in Training, an endurance sport
charity whose sole purpose is to fund research and treatment of blood
cancers on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma society.

Robert