[mythtv-users] Pictue problems. (Hardware details now included!)

David Morgan david at bassbags.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 00:07:50 UTC 2009

The deinterlacer was set to linear, so I tried all the other options. None of the options changed the picture quality with any noticeable improvement. The "woven" effect I refer to is most noticeable on plain backgrounds and is like a check pattern made from dark lines forming little slanted squares. It also seems most noticeable in 16:9 format. If I squash the picture to 4:3 format it's not so noticeable but everybody is so tall and thin.

As for the audio I have to keep un-checking and re-checking the capture check box in the mixer panel to get the audio to work.

David.