[mythtv-users] OT: To boldly go where no-one has gone before

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:08:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Gareth Glaccum <
gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com> wrote:

> Somehow a recording got mixed up on my system this week.
> Thought it might make a couple of you chuckle. This is a copy from mythweb.
>
>     Star Trek: The Next Generation Lower Decks bds.tv/A6F9N4  Thu Jul 9,
> 2009 (09:00 PM) 20 - Virgin1 Default 1 hr 2 mins 881 MB Delete Delete +
> Rerecord
>     Brand Could you go to work nude? The brave staff of an advertising
> company bare all to improve productivity and communication, but will their
> naked ambition produce results?

I guess I didn't pay enough attention to that episode.  I had no idea there
was an advertising company on board the Enterprise.  I wonder what they were
trying to sell?  Weekend get-aways to Risa?  They probably figured out they
could sell tickets to the near "weekly" mis-haps aboard the ship.