[mythtv-users] Expiry of bookmarked shows?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:05:59 UTC 2009

Hi,
Is it possible to stop the expiry of programmes which have been
bookmarked? (position marked)
Or at least put them to the back of the expiry list?

Last night, as an example, I recorded Torchwood, 9pm til 10pm. I
started watching it about 10:30pm and maybe watched 30 mins or so.
I marked my current position to come back to it today.

This morning it has gone! I've seen this before. It seems to happen
when my disks are full, it's my fault really I should have set it to
not
auto-expire.

However, would it not be a good idea to put shows which have been
bookmarked to the back of the expire queue? The fact they have been
bookmarked kind
of implies you are coming back to watch the rest of it?

Anyway, there may be an option to do this, if so I have missed it sorry.

Thanks
Mike