[mythtv-users] Nova 500 DVB-T Dual Tuner - Are they rubbish?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:16:21 UTC 2009

you definately have to do this with Novat500, I did.

http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu.php
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hauppauge_WinTV_Nova-T_500_PCI

are good resources for getting it working... it got me going.

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400
GoogleTalk: richard.e.morton at gmail.com
MS Messenger: richard.e.morton at gmail.com

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without
adverts
www.ubuntu.com - a free operating system thats pretty damn good.

to mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
     - Scott Granneman, Security Focus

OpenOffice a fully featured office suite that is free, it's so good
Microsoft are adding support for it to their office applications.
www.openoffice.org

"I would change the world if I could, but they wont give me the source
code." --Unknown