[mythtv-users] Best strategy to intermix DVB-T & DVB-S cards in a single backend

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 10:13:00 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

I take it you are using Myth for freeview and freesat?

I am interested in expanding our Myth system to freesat and also dutch TV
(my girlie is a Dutchie)...

how do you find it; I looked at the freesat channel listing and there only
seemed to be two HD channels and most other channels are on freeview... in
your opinion is it worth the upgrade to et freesat?

thanks

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400
GoogleTalk: richard.e.morton at gmail.com
MS Messenger: richard.e.morton at gmail.com

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without
adverts
www.ubuntu.com - a free operating system thats pretty damn good.

to mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
     - Scott Granneman, Security Focus

OpenOffice a fully featured office suite that is free, it's so good
Microsoft are adding support for it to their office applications.
www.openoffice.org

"I would change the world if I could, but they wont give me the source
code." --Unknown