[mythtv-users] HDHomerun DVB-T status

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:19:10 UTC 2009

2009/7/3 Duncan Brown <mythtv at duncb.co.uk>

> Phil Wild wrote:
>
>> I am using it without issue in Australia. It works better that the
>> Hauppage NovaT500 that it replaced. I did have to apply a patch to get
>> multiplexing working successfully though if you use it.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Phil
>>

> Hi Phil
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> What version of mythtv are you using and could you point me to the patch?
>
> Did you have to do anything special to use it, editing scanned channels
> etc, or did it just work?

root at romeo:/data# mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 20674-openglvdpau
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3
using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live

And this patch compiled in...

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20771

Cheers

Phil