[mythtv-users] Separate Libraries in MythMusic

C.T. Paterson i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:50:59 UTC 2009

2009/1/29 Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>:
> On Jan 29, 2009, at 8:37 AM, C.T. Paterson wrote:
>
>> For the moment, though, I'm just seeking workarounds.
>
> For a work-around, organize your "libraries" into separate folders and tell
> MythMusic to follow your folder structure so you have complete control where
> things appear in your library.

Thanks, Brad - I might just try this out.

For the benefit of others; follow the menus Utilities/Setup -> Setup
-> Media Settings -> Music Settings ->General Settings.  On the second
page of settings, I changed the value for "Tree Sorting" to
"directory".

Keep any other ideas coming, though, folks - choices are always good.

Thanks very much.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
                                        -- Thomas Paine