[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 23:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/1/30 Nicolas Will <nico at youplala.net>:
> However, I had to revert all to stock in the mean time, as the 180
> series drivers break the dual 1920x1200 capability that works perfectly
> with 177.

Are you sure this is a problem with the 180 drivers or just the X configuration?
I use them with a PC which has a 1920x1200 24" screen and a 1920x1080
projector without problems.
I did have to change the xorg.conf as the one I was using with 177
didn't work anymore.
nVidia have changed some configurations and behaviour ...

> Jean-Yves, you are going to make me break a golden rule of mine... C'est
> pas gentil ca ! But if I can semi-permanently make my CPU fan stick to
> low revs...

:)

What's the golden rule?