[mythtv-users] Hardware databases

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 29 17:55:42 UTC 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 10:00 PM, jedi wrote:

>    Yes, the "I can do it therefore everyone else can" approach.
>
>    This breaks down far too easily, especially in a user community
> that may be comfortable with assembler, C++ or SQL.

I promised myself I wouldn't respond any more to this thread, but when
you suggest it's too hard for someone to read a wiki page to find
hardware recommendations (right up there with programming assembler),
I really am at a loss for what solution you would propose that would
be easier. Please enlighten me.. I'm all ears.

-Brad