[mythtv-users] Separate Libraries in MythMusic

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Thu Jan 29 15:54:43 UTC 2009

While my wife and I have similar tastes in music, where we've run into
conflicts is with the rating of said music. She had gone in and "10 stared"
a few songs that I would have given more of a 4 star at best. That, of
course, made the smart randomizer play those songs a bit more frequently.

I can't think of a good way to manage two different databases (short of
having different file space for both) even if Myth supported it... then, of
course, you have the problem of how to handle the overlap.

Anyway, I've rambled enough without adding anything useful to the
conversation :)

http://jacob.steenhagen.us