[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:23:49 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/1/28 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>:
> I have modified this patch so it can (should) be applied on 0.21-fixes..
> It can be applied with the VDPAU patches too, they aren't incompatible..

I didn't try that patch until now... I didn't realise it was also
based on an updated version of ffmpeg so it won't compile at all..

I've made the appropriate changes so (in theory) it should work with
the ffmpeg found in 0.21-fixes...

Will advise when it works...

I can't test it however as I don't live in NZ and don't have access to
a sample video

Jean-Yves