[mythtv-users] Cannot select menu options

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:14:44 UTC 2009

A couple of times a day for about a week I get strange behavior in the
menus.  For example, when you exit a show and want to delete it you
right click and a menu shows up.   This menu has options like play,
edit, delete, and others I don't remember.  One entry is normally
highlighted and you can move the selection up or down with the arrow
keys.  What happens is that nothing is highlighted and you can't make
anything highlight and hitting enter does nothing.  I have to escape
out then go back in at which point all is well.

I searched the archives and find nothing.  Anyone have a clue?

Allen