[mythtv-users] HDHomerun problem timeout scanning channels -- no tables

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Jan 26 20:41:55 UTC 2009

I've recently purchased an HDHomerun but am having problems getting the
channels to scan.  Most channels timeout with "no tables", but some timeout
with "no signal".  When I do a scan from hdhomerun_config I see my unencrypted
channels available with good signal strength.

I'm running MythTV 0.21-fixes (r19505) and have tried a couple different
HDHomerun firmwares (back to 2008.07, I believe).

On an unrelated note, is it possible to remove an individual capture card from
mythtv-setup?  I'm running mythtv-setup via an ssh tunnel, in case there's
something wierd w/ keymaps over an ssh tunnel.

-Doug