[mythtv-users] IR Blaster Inconsistencies With Recordings Only

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Fri Jan 23 18:45:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am running 0.21 fixes on a Mandriva 2008.1 box with an Asus M2N-Sli MB.
My satellite receiver is an Expressvu 4100 (Dish).  I am having trouble
getting my ir blaster arrangement to work consistently.  Oddly if I
request a channel number using the script from the command line everything
works fine.  Also if I manually key in a channel number and hit enter
using the keyboard while watching live tv in the frontend, it works too.
The issues seem to always occur with programmed recordings.  Is it
possible for the database to be scrambled somehow causing this?  Does
anyone have any other tips to look for?

Thx
Scott