[mythtv-users] NUVexport problems

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Fri Jan 23 00:28:04 UTC 2009

After the most recent update to my rpms, which updated transcode to
version 1.10 and updating ffmpeg to the latest SVN, both from the ATRPMS
repository, nuvexport no longer works.

transcode stopped working apparently due to the deprecation of the
print_status command, and I don't know enough about perl parsing to fix
the parser for the new command-line options.

ffmpeg fails immediately because of the -aic command-line option, which
I cannot find any proper usage of online nor through experimentation.

mencoder fails on multi-pass, and I haven't even started trying to
figure that out.

The SVN repository shows no updates of nuvexport for 11 months,
including the -trell option I submitted the last time this happened.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Group problem solving is always better.