[mythtv-users] Possible to run multiple frontends on one PC??

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:16:24 UTC 2009

I have run two instances of mythfrontend on my system.  It isn't a big
deal.  The issue is which one gets the sound card and the fact they
will both respond to the remote.  Those kinda kill the deal.  Those
may be helped by the program you are looking at but they are still
things you will need to consider.

Allen