[mythtv-users] 32 bit or 64bit???

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Fri Jan 16 02:18:55 UTC 2009

I agree with AJM on all of his points.  I have run MythTV for over 3 years
running 64bit on my backend servers, and most of my frontends.  I worked
through the 64bit transition of the yum repositories, and for the past year+
they have been solid.  Short of the annoyances with getting a flash plugin
to work, I would recommend it.

It sounds like from what AJM mentioned Adobe finally relased a 64bit
plugin?!  AJM, can you clairify this?  I looked and did not see a 64bit
version on adobe's site.

 I have 4 frontends and 2 backends running a mixture of Fedora 9, and
Centos5.  I install mythtv from atrpms, I have found that Axel Thimm knows
what he is doing and I trust his packaging.