[mythtv-users] Very simple user guide for Myth?

Richard Thomas rich at dicksonlife.com
Tue Jan 13 17:13:26 UTC 2009

I was thinking something very skeleton based on the core functions and
with a fairly default setup. Cover the basic stuff that people will want
to do, that being record shows, watch shows and watch live TV. Perhaps a
couple of other sections for commonly used features and then a section
merely listing more esoteric features. Keep it short and non-technical.

Rich