[mythtv-users] Very simple user guide for Myth?

Richard Thomas rich at dicksonlife.com
Tue Jan 13 14:18:29 UTC 2009

I was also searching for something similar. Though I've not had a great
deal of problem picking it up as I've gone along, a user manual is
always good for picking up things that you've missed or when things are
just not quite intuitive. I think such a thing would be very helpful to
MythTV adoption, particularly with the switchover coming in February. If
there's not an effort already in place, this might also be something I'd
be willing to expend some effort on (if I can ever find the time).

Rich