[mythtv-users] mythvodka compile problem

Adam McCarthy ug32axm at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 17:34:25 UTC 2009

I did it in a rush and it segfaulted at a certain point, so I probably
made a mistake somewhere.  It'd be quicker for him just to port it
himself than try and fix my mistake.

Also, Boxee compiled fine for me on Fedora Core 8.  I have Boxee and
MythTV in a shell script loop so that when I close one the other
opens.  Works pretty nicely.

Adam