[mythtv-users] Mystique CaBiX

Thomas Jensen mythtv at thomas-maria.dk
Mon Jan 12 06:38:13 UTC 2009

Hi,
I've been searching, for some time now, for a DVB-C card, that is
working under MythTV. I live in Denmark, so of course, the card should
work for the cable suppliers that we use here.

Until now, I've only seen recommendations on cards, no longer produced
(older models from Technotrend and Hauppauge) but now I can see that
dvbshop has startet selling cards from Mystique and that these should
work out of the box, with Linux.

Does anyone have any experience with these cards, do they work with
MythTV and do they work with both SD and HD content?

Regards
Thomas