[mythtv-users] HD frontend help/recommendations

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 15:11:29 UTC 2009

I am currently using the MVP as my frontend on all of my TVs.  I just purchased the Hauppauge 1212 and feel I need a frontend that can handle the HD video.  I really dont want to build a PC frontend, is this really my only option?  Are there other options that work?  Does the AppleTV option work?  What other options are there?  I would prefer not to use a UPnP solution as the mythtv features are importmant.

What is the general mythtv community doing for the HD frontend?

Thanks for any help/recommendations,  Mike