[mythtv-users] Freebox: can I use local file for playlist ? - apache is not always up on boot and I loose tuners....

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Sat Jan 10 10:54:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

I use Freebox IPTV tuner plugin and it works ok, when it works...

I seem to have problem on startup, cause I specify playlist to load from
local web server, that isn't always ready to serve that file on boot.

I use URL of :
http://127.0.0.1/IPTV_playlist.m3u

But sometimes it just says that connection was refused in mythbackend.log
and I loose all upcoming recordings...

Any way to tell Freebox to use playlist from local filesystem ? I've tried
file://... but it seems that won't work...

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.